Air Fried Pineapple Upside Mini Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 7 pineapple slices
- 7 maraschino cherries
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter. Brush a small amount of butter on the inside of each ramekin.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining butter, brown sugar and pineapple juice.
- Using a spoon, cover the bottom of each ramekin with the brown sugar mixture.
- Add one pineapple on top of brown sugar mixture to each ramekin and add a cherry to each pineapple hole. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Create a well to the dry ingredients and add eggs and vanilla. Whisk together.
- Using the batter, fill each ramekin ¾ full.
- Add 4 ramekins to the air fryer basket. Heat to 350 degrees F. for 12 minutes
- If more time is needed, add an additional 3 minutes.
- Place a small plate on top of the ramekin with baked mini cake and flip over.
- Repeat the same process for the last three mini cakes.
Please follow and like us: