2 lbs. Sirloin
1 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 large onion
1 package mushroom
2 tbsp. McCormick Steak Seasoning
- Cut sirloin into 2 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce.
- Place the sirloin in a bowl and marinate for one hour.
- While sirloin is marinating, cut peppers, onions and mushroom into 2 inch sized pieces.
- Once marinated, remove sirloin from marinate and season with steak seasoning.
- Using one skewer, place one piece of sirloin, green, yellow and red pepper, onion, then mushroom.
- Continue with meat and follow the same steps in direction #6 until all meat and vegetables are used.
- On low to medium heat, place kebabs on the grill for 10 minutes on each side until internally cooked.
- Serve with your favorite side dish or dipping sauce.
Please follow and like us: