Butter Garlic Sauce
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/4 cup carnation milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- In a small sauce pot, add butter until melted.
- Add garlic and stir for a few seconds.
- Whisk in milk, then flour. Continue whisking to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add broth while whisking.
- Gradually add parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat.
If the mixture is too thick for you, add additional broth gradually while whisking.
Please follow and like us: