Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 head cauliflower riced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce or coco aminos
- 5 large shrimps cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon scallions sliced thinly
- In a wok or large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in sesame oil until fragrant for 1-2minutes.
- Add egg, using a fork, scramble eggs, onions, and garlic until eggs are cooked.
- Stir in riced cauliflower and soy sauce.
- Stir in cooked shrimp and combine with riced cauliflower and all ingredients used.
- Garnish with scallions.
Shrimp can be substituted with beef, pork or seafood.
Please follow and like us: