Cheese Garlic Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add Bisquick mix, milk and cheese.
- Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Using a disher/scooper, place onto ungreased baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter and garlic powder.
- Brush over warm biscuits.
Please follow and like us: