Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 butterhead lettuce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- sesame seeds for garnish
- cilantro for garnish
- Arrange lettuce individually on a platter, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until light brown in color.
- Remove chicken from skillet and add soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic, honey and onion powder.
- On low heat, stir until bubbly and sauce starts to thicken. If the sauce is too thin, add 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch. Whisk until cornstarch has dissolved.
- Add cooked chicken until well coated with sauce.
- Remove chicken from the stove and add two spoonfuls to each lettuce leaf.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and/or cilantro.
Please follow and like us: