Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
3/4 cup butter (melted)
2/3 cup white sugar
1 cup milk
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Add a small amount of cooking spray on sides of pan.
- Whisk together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until well blended.
- In a small bowl combine milk, lemon juice, let it sit for 5 min.
- Add into butter mixture, stir until combined.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut into medium sized squares and plate. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: