- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Add a small amount of cooking spray on sides of pan.
- Whisk together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until well blended.
- In a small bowl combine milk, lemon juice, let it sit for 5 min.
- Add into butter mixture, stir until combined.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut into medium sized squares and plate. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: