Easy Cheese Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Carnation milk
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pot, add butter until melted and then gradually add flour. This step is making a roux. Stir using a wooden spoon until all lumps are removed.
- Add both types of milk to the roux. Stirring constantly.
- Stir in both velveeta and sharp cheddar cheese until smooth, creamy and coats the wooden spoon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Please follow and like us: