1 cup semolina flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon oil
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients, semolina, all purpose flour and salt.
- Make a well and add egg, water and oil in the center of the well.
- Using a fork, scramble eggs while adding the dry ingredients a little at a time until all the dry ingredients are incorporated with the liquid ingredients. (if needed, add additional water)
- Knead dough for 10 minutes until smooth.
- Using a dough scraper, cut dough into quarters and flatten with hands.
- Place in your pasta machine, taking it through the pasta machine a few times until you have reached the desired thinness.
Please follow and like us: