- 8 ounce elbow macaroni
- 1 quart water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can albacore tune drained, chopped finely
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise heaping
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons roasted red peppers small dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- In a medium pot, add water and salt.
- Once boiling, add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain pasta in a colander.
- In a large bowl, add tuna, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, peppers, and seasonings.
- Add pasta to the bowl and gently stir and combine all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite meat dish.
Please follow and like us: