Mexican Street Corn
- 4-5 quarts water to cover corn
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 ears corn husk & silk removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup cojita cheese grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 lime quartered
- In a stock pot, add water and sugar.
- Once water is boiling, add corn. Cook for 5 minutes then drain liquid. Place in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic salt until blended.
- Using a basting brush, spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of the corn.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the corn.
- Garnish with cilantro and sprinkle paprika on top of the corn.
- Flip corn over and repeat the process.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over corn.
- Serve hot!
Tip: Replace smoked paprika with cayenne pepper.
Please follow and like us: