- 2 tablespoons canola oil divided
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 cup carrots juilienned
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or coco aminos
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 5 large shrimp cut in half
- 3 chicken thighs boiled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 packages bihon noodles
- 1 lemon halved
- 2 tablespoons scallions medium sliced
- In a wok, heat 1/2 oil, add onions, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and continue to saute for an additional 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, carrots and green beans and continue to saute for 3 minutes. Removefrom the pan into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add remaining oil until heated, then add shrimp and boiled chicken. Sauté until the shrimps are pinkish in color for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan into a bowl. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add chicken broth, soy sauce and oyster sauce until boiling.
- Add noodles, until they fall apart for about 5-10 minutes. Let noodles evaporate all of the liquid.
- Add vegetables, chicken and shrimp.
- Using tongs, toss vegetables, chicken and shrimp around until well combined.
- Using a citrus juicer, squeeze lemon or lime juice over Pancit.
- Garnish with scallions.
Shrimp can be substituted with beef, pork or seafood.
Please follow and like us: